POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Awesome Ice Planet Vehicle! #6898 (66k) : Re: Awesome Ice Planet Vehicle! #6898 (66k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Awesome Ice Planet Vehicle! #6898 (66k)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 8 Aug 2000 03:34:54
Message: <398FB625.972D5ACD@faricy.net>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> wow nice model!!! You know if it weren't for the stark plane and the unnatural
> brightness of the wheels I would have trouble telling this apart from a real
> Lego model! Can't wait to see the scene.

Unnatural brightness? They are supposed to be white; perhaps they are too dark and
look like they were intended to be light gray.
Of course, the part that's left is the hardest -- the driver. Up till now,
everything, including the wheels, has had a definitive mathematical shape. Now I
need to make an eggshell-style helmet with a visor slot and the goggles for the
minifig. I'll report back in 3 years...

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/